Sunday, April 25, 2010

my darren crap vlog #2

so i made some vlogs talking about all my darren stuff. this is actually video #2. i deleted #1 cuz i made a bunch of factual mistakes, and because #5 got cut off cuz i didn't have enough space. this took forever for me to upload so i'm just posting one for now. will do the rest later. and will have to make video 1 again eventually. but for now, enjoy! oh, ps, you might want to crank your volume up a little. i tend to mumble like a certain aussie singer ^_~

pps - i made another factual mistake, possible in this video, but it could be a different one. if you catch it, just...shut up. lol. it's more nerve wracking than it looks.

(sorry that everything is backwards!)


Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Did you cut your finger? I saw a band aid! lol!

    Ok I don't think you ever told me that he signed something and put "to jessi"..that is awesome!!

    Thanks for sharing the TMT tour book, I've never seen it..backwards or not I could still make stuff out haha! I wanna do one now, I need a vid camera lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes i did, at work lol.

    yeah the people at the signing came around with post it notes and asked us how we wanted our names spelled and such. he didn't ask or anything lol =P though that would've been cool ^_^

    i know the tour book is fun. i'll have to try to take some decent pics of some of the more interesting pages and try to post them.

    ReplyDelete